[Namron] Non Topic Request for emergency help

Monica Healy mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:39:27 PST 2006

Blue Hawk is a no kill shelter that is always looking for homes for pets
they are in the yellowpages, Second Chance is where my mom, best friend, and
I all found our wonderful little lap dogs, they have been having "adoption
parties" saturdays at PetsMart in Norman but go early because the little
dogs get adopted fast. Second Chance is in the phone book.