[Namron] Work Day Announcement-Build For Your Barony!

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Fri Mar 3 21:34:28 PST 2006

  Wolfgang,

  I am in awe at your industriousness.  Please know how appreciative I am of all the work you, as well as Anya and Richard, are doing for the Barony.  Unfortunately, Sir Owen and I will be unable to join you as we are already committed to the Northern regional practice in Northkeep.  I hope that you all have a wonderful day here, full of both productivity and fun.

  Dagmar