[Namron] Ohh Evil Namron Herald

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 21:36:56 PST 2006

well now now we have haldor "the streak" "most high ruler", we have Duncan, (I won't say it but it is something like a Ben and Jerry's ice cream and I don't mean pfish food), we have Anya" Mistress Moo".....And a seneschal who is just as charming in an elizabethan as he is in jeans (or atleast that is what I have heard)... man where would namron be without Our charming populace... "we are once, twice, three times a barony.... and pookie loves you..." And we have "Thriller, thriller knights..." okay to much sugar..... take the key board away...

Scott Barrett <barrett1 at cox.net> wrote:
  ...some people call me maurice...WHEEEEP-WHEEooooooo!