[Namron] Ohh Evil Namron Herald

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Mar 4 11:34:49 PST 2006

I have no idea up until like a year and a half ago it was on their webpage
as a registered name... then one day it just vanished... I emailed them adn
they said it never showed as registered and wasnt on the list.. lol everyone
here had seen it on the list. Wish I still had my paperwork where I had sent
it in adn gotten it approved, but my x-wife stold all that after we got a
divorce.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Member Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead