[Namron] (no subject)

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Mar 7 05:28:01 PST 2006

Radei,

>From your description, I believe the person you loaned the tent and
heater to was Grainne, the Baronial hospitaller.  Yes, Baronial records
will have who it was, but only if you give us the correct office.
However, it will have been a personal loan to HER, not to the BARONY.
Unfortunately, she is not currently active in the SCA.  I do not have
her contact information, or I would send it to you privately for you to
resolve this.

It is entirely up to you whether you choose to loan any further items
out or not.  However, the Barony is not responsible for items left at
peoples houses or loaned personally, whether the people involved are
officers or not.

Annabelle