[Namron] Torsade Scroll

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 15:48:23 PST 2006

Duncan,

Do you feel any less worthy for receiving the award because you do not have
a painted copy?  Do you need a copy to frame and hang on the wall so you can
point to it and say you received a Torsaad?

The true sign of the Torsaad (in my opinion) is the ribbon you receive, and
in your heart.  If you feel slighted because you don't have a charter, then
I think you should reevaluate your priorities.

By the way, how can you be an Admiral and Captain at the same time?  Who
appointed you an Admiral of the Ansteorran Royal Navy?  Did you get a
charter for that?  Did you get one for being a Captain?  Who signed them?

Let it go Duncan.  There are much more significant things in life.

  _____