[Namron] Namronian Virtues

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Mon Mar 20 17:46:30 PST 2006

In the beginning, there was a gathering of peoples at a University, in that
place called the Passion Pit, and there they did revel. And they spoke unto
one another saying, "Sore and afflicted are we from mundanity! How joyous
this Recreation! Would that we could continue in this revelry!"
And many did gather in the month of April, and their names were called
Gwyneth, Korwyn, Dara, Irene, Rhiannon and Ian, and many others unnamed
here. And with Sir Koris Natterhelm did they meet, and began they together
an incipient shire where they abide. And then did they revel. Then did Sir
Koris speak the mundane name of the shire from last letter to the first, and
the people did rejoice saying, "This shall be the name of the shire and it
shall be called Namron!" (For they too were drunk).

I will leave it at that.ROFLMAO
Pass the Mead
Grimmie