Heraldic Submissions (was [Namron] Duncan)

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Mar 21 11:29:12 PST 2006

There are a number of people who are ready to submit their names and/or devices, so I am going to be sending up a packet to Kingdom sometime after this populace meeting.  The main thing we'll need to do at populace is take care of the financial end.  Submissions are $9 each and checks can be made to "SCA Inc - Barony of Namron".

All the heraldic forms can be found at:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php

To save yourself a lot of time and heartache, please wait to copy your forms until they've been checked out by a herald.

Once they've been checked out, you'll need the following number of coppies:

Name - 5 copies of the form and all the documentation

Device (or Badge) - 6 color and 4 line art copies of the form.

Even if your paperwork isn't completely ready, please go ahead and bring it to populace tonight so we can go over what is needed (Wolfgang and Ulrich, I have your paperwork with me).  Hopefully, there will be enough time between populace and when I send up the packet to get everyone in.  If not, then I will send up another packet next month.

In Service,
Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners