[Namron] archery bow

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 27 12:41:09 PST 2006

Greetings: Just wanted to let you know that until you get your own archery
marshal, you are always welcome to come to Wiesenfeuer's archery practice
just west of SW 44th and Portland.  We have loaner bows and arrows for
adults and children.  Practice is held every Sunday at 3:00pm.  For
directions to the range contact Thomas at 514-5290.

Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net