[Namron] MED FAIR - WE HAVE A REVEL!

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Mar 27 13:39:01 PST 2006

Ever since we lost the loft we've had revels at sites that close at some
hour or another.  The last couple of years, at Buzz's, we were lucky in
that it didn't close until 4, but there still was a closing hour.

I believe there is also a difference between saying alcohol is allowed
(and you bring it and serve it to yourself) and providing alcohol,
either free or for sale.  I don't know if there is a legal difference or
not, but we are not providing the alcohol.

Annabelle