[Namron] MED FAIR - WE HAVE A REVEL!

Monica Healy mrsjacq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:31:35 PST 2006

In the time I have been a member at NUUF there have been numerous events
with alcohol and I don't know of anybody having problems with DUI etc.
Ultimately it is each individual's responsibility to have a designated
driver. Perhaps groups of people that want to imbibe could car pool with a
non drinker or person who will limit their intake of alcohol. My husband
and I take turns being the designated driver. Hope I have been helpful.
Monica