[Namron] Where's the Revel?

Monica Healy mrsjacq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:50:52 PST 2006

1309 W  Boyd is the address. It is on Boyd street about 1/2 block west of
the Boyd and Berry intersection. comming in  from the fair  follow  Jenkins
North to Boyd, At Boyd turn  left /west  travel west  on Boyd past  campus
crossing Flood, crossing  Berry, past the big church ath the corner, past
the daycare, it is the Next driveway the building is set back from the road.
If you get to the stop sign by the sports field you went too far turn
around. See you there.