[Namron] Med Fair set up?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 09:16:12 PST 2006

Shal we be setting up tents this afternoon (wed)?
Be it raining or hwhatever else the weather is throwing at us?
Please email ME privately as well so I get the answer in a more timely
manner, and then I can clear MY afternoon.

Lemme know, and all shall be brought to fruition.
Pook-Meister

769-3318 today

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"