No subject

Sun May 28 18:09:22 PDT 2006

This is a fine idea, if it weren't for one thing. I don't think I'll be back from Wastelands
Games by 1pm.

On that note, I would like to encourage all of the archers in the region (and anyone
else) to join us at Wastelands Games. I understand Elric Dracwin is running the
shoot this weekend. We may be able to encourage some extra shooting (Royal
Round, anyone?) if enough of us appear at the range.

Clear skies,

Ld. Ivarr Brokksson
Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal