[Namron] Eldern

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Sun May 21 14:38:38 PDT 2006

It was a fun event this weekend. I was a little disappointed that there was
a lot of my friends missing. We need to help support the groups in the areas
close around us. I know first hand that the evil Mundane has a habit of
eating in to our hobbies.
I went and had to spend all my money on 2 flats. I was lucky to have had at
least Gate funds left, though I had to spend my feast and tavern money on
the flats. I had planed on having tavern and feast so had not brought any
food, Lucky I had a Baggett of sour dough bread from Panera Bread from the
day before and A lord and lady that were serving gave me some of the garlic
butter and some of the ASSUME Goose Berries pie.

A suggestion:
Ansteorra should set up a program if you come and have had a problem with
travel getting to a event that you could be taken care of and be able to
replace the money later by a set date. It would be a data base shared with
the groups Treasures so ppl could not abuse it only the Kingdom Treasures
would be able change it.It would be a emergency fund. If you do not replace
the money in a month you would be contacted and if you do not replace it by
the set date you would be banned from all Ansteorra events till you pay and
were issued a certified copy of Paid in full. You would not be able to pay
the loan at gate or pay to get in any event till you receive your
certificate of Paid in Full. It would make it hard for some one to abuse the
program but it would show that we have a heart for our SCA family. This
would only cover gate and feast fees and would have to be replaced in 2
months. We can only be so helpful to our brethren.

H.L. Grimhun Hroth
Elder Lostmoon
Repressing TRIBE
Grimmie