[Namron] Brew Day at Barrat's

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 13:51:03 PDT 2006

If you have a 100+ bottles that need to be washed, then I'll show up.

Pooky ~ The MaaAaaAaaD CleanzZzaaA'

For those interested in all grain beer brewing, we will be holding our next
beer
brewing day at my home:

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
1908 Shelby Ct.
Norman, OK 73071
(405) 420-1382

this Saturday (May 27) starting at 9:00 a.m. I regret all three brewing
slots
have been filled. However, if you want to learn how beer is made, or just
enjoy
the stimulating company and conversation of some overly dedicated brewers,
come
join us.

Barat

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"