[Namron] Pooky = Beltane ~ Contact info.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 09:56:10 PDT 2006

MY magic ringy number thing is activated by 405.206.1227 (Write it down,
arguably the most useful number in Northern Ansteorra)

I have it on ME and it is full of energy. Inspire ME to vibrate if YOU need
anything.

I am headed to Beltane.

I will be the entity eclipsing The Sun or The Moon, just look up You'll find
ME.

Happy Pooky };^))

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"