[Namron] Me being a lout.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 10:28:38 PDT 2006

It seems like EVERY conversation we have and everything we do, I am pigeon
holing you into being something other then yourself, and that isn't
respecting you the way I want to. I'm going to modify that/those behaviors
of mine.

I want you to be comfortable with me. I don't want someone who has to live
up to MY aspirations and not being permitted to be herself. If that's all
I'd let you do I'd be something of a scoundrel and a cad and a controller
instead of a partner.

I want to do better by you.

Pook

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"