[Namron] Thanx Darius and Samarius

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 14:36:53 PDT 2006

Thanx Darius and Samarius,

I appreciated your kind words this afternoon. Other feedback I was gettin',
I was reacting to by feelin' as though I'd messed things up on more then one
occasion at Beltane. Both could be true I dunno. Postevent depression I
guess. A non Pookish state of mind. I'm sure I'll snap back to my happy glow
lucky Pookacous self soon.

No worries (I hope, we'll see),
Pook

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"