[Namron] TRIBE fighter practice

Chris Harper minidozer12 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 20:57:09 PDT 2006

It has been officially handed to me to officially tell you all, Tribe is holding archery on mondays starting at 6pm and then shortly after then is the fighter practice. generally around 730ish or dark whichever we see fit to begin. If you consider yourself Tribe, have ever been called Tribe, or wish to become one with Tribe then get to Ace's on monday. if you dont belong to any of the afore mentioned categories and just wish to fling arrows or learn to beat, or for those of you already skilled that wish to just beat, come on out.

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
for Thee my Lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thine hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen

http://mail.yahoo.com