[Namron] Eldern Hills ~ " Where THE~DREAM Touches the Sky "

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 07:46:07 PDT 2006

Pooky Loves Eldern Hills in a Very BIG way.

I have much more to share with you and look forward to doing so in the very
near future.

I can't find a blushing emotocon in MY pocket, anyone have one I could
borrow?

Thank You again,
I Love You Deeply,
I had a Very Very Nice Time,

I can share a teary winking happy emotocon: };*^ ))

Your Beloved Pookie