[Namron] Beltane Gate

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue May 2 21:26:44 PDT 2006

The reason I didn't publish the gate list, was to minimize the amount of
stuff on the list.  There is a lot of stuff on the list that I consider to
be extraneous crap.  Like sending an individual email to that person over
the list.  And then the recipient replying via the list.  I just try to
minimize what goes over the list.

I have already flooded the list with requests (and was about to turn into
begging) to get enough volunteers to work the gate.  I replied to everyone
over the list in the hopes it would encourage others to spend a couple of
hours being a troll.  I thought publishing the list would just be that much
more crap to fill up everyone's inboxes to be deleted.

  _____