[Namron] Unloading Fred -- Pop Meeting -- Hatur and hay bales

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Wed May 3 06:33:40 PDT 2006

Greetings!  Just looking for some general info ...

When is Fred to be unloaded?  We can take stuff in our van but would need to
get stuff either this evening (Wednesday) or Friday a.m.

Is there a Pop Meeting tonight (Wednesday)?

I don't have Hatur's phone number but was wondering if he was able to secure
6 to 8 hay bales for the archery competition.  (Lance has just about
completed the target and it is just YUMMY!)

I am sorry to ask a bunch of questions but my schedule, as is everyone's, is
filling up with mundania and we are running out of time to get stuff done
this week!  =0)

I think everyone is doing a FANTASTIC job!  If you have information that
will help me out you can also contact me at
spaulson at anglinpublicrelations.com (during the day) and sjonna at cox.net
(during the evenings).

Best Regards,
Bianca