[Namron] Media ... Medium (theme to Lavern and Sherly)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 07:37:37 PDT 2006

*snip
May I ask a serious question.  Why does everyone make communication so
difficult?  Why not use the media available to thier fullest?
*

Shlameal Shlamozel Namron,

Being loving seems to be a great way to communicate pure intentions through
the mind and into the spirit of those around ME.

Works for ME, works for them. (key word work)

I guess the 'medium' would be open hearts, and the 'media' would be hope and
high wishes.

Pooky ~ (All to often for some) a  Lovingly focased Existential Transceiver

P.s Oh now the theme(s) stuck in MY head... and that's good

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"