[Namron] Hay for Beltane

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Thu May 4 22:32:52 PDT 2006

Hay All!
Oh wait, I mean:
"Hey All!"

I'm not sure about the hay bale situation for Beltane ... Darius has
contacted me that he has located some if we need it -- Hatur was going to
look in to it also.  I know we need at least 6 bales.  Lance and I should be
out at site hopefully by 2 p.m.  If you know anything about the hay - or
want to help me figure something out my cell phone is 208-9842 can call
after 7:45 a.m. on Friday ... our home number is 895-6364 but please call
after 9:30 a.m. on Friday.
Thanks,
Bianca
 mka: Sjonna (pronounced "sauna")