[Namron] Hay Help please

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Fri May 5 11:56:41 PDT 2006

I am in desperate need of Bianca's Cell number if anyone has it please let
me know I need to talk to her concerning hay.

In Service
Lady Maeve
Christine M. Melton
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
WIC Program
Vendor Coordinator
Phone (405)  273-3216
Fax(405)  273-4660

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces+cmelton=potawatomi.org at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+cmelton=potawatomi.org at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Brad Stanley
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:12 PM
To: Barony of Namron
Subject: [BULK] [Namron] Preliminary load of Phred / Beltane

Annabelle, Anghus, Wolfgang, and myself are doing a preliminary run from
Phred to site starting around 2:00 pm today.  We hope to get a majority
of the supplies to site early (thanks Kathrynn for clearing this with
the site owner).

If you were planning to come to Phred around 5:00 for the "official"

I plan to be on site at Beltane shortly after noon on Friday.

--
---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear