[Namron] Question about our next event...(And Beltaine!)

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Mon May 8 22:59:29 PDT 2006

I here Addy is the Namron Amazon.
Yea TRIBE
Grimmie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 9:45 PM
  Subject: [Namron] Question about our next event...(And Beltaine!)

  Hello!

  I was wondering if Protectorate happened to be our next event?  Also, is THAT the event that is our 30th Yr Anniversery?  (Don't know if I said that right, LOL)

  If anyone happens to know, please give me a holler.

  Ailis Mareoun Haddock

  PS...I wasn't able to make Beltaine because of work...Any clue as to who won what?  I heard Allon McBane won Bardic (Wooo Hooo!  Great Job Allon!)  But what else happened?  I'd love to hear anything and everything!  I miss you guys!