[Namron] Thanx Darius and Samarius

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon May 8 22:34:25 PDT 2006

My dear friend. My small wouldn’t have enjoyed the event nearly as much
had his Pookie not been there. You are always a joy when you come into
my encampment, even though some of your garb out flashes the Turk lol.
My Small said he can't wait to event again because of you. So feel no
depression for my small love ye as do we.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead