[Namron] Beltane and pictures

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 12:20:02 PDT 2006

I know Ithrael always takes good pictures (hint hint). I have blank cd's I'm willing to donate in exchange for pictures.

  Admiral Mac

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:

    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Does anyone know the gent who was doing the professional pics at both courts? Would love to see them.,.. or maybe buy a copy of them.

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead

  Would those who took pictures at Beltane be willing to share? My Camera died at morning court Saturday and we didn’t get any pictures of opening court or ending court.

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.
   Muddeler of Mead: Titled Brewer Namron 2006