[Namron] Joe's Documentary take 2

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed May 10 16:45:09 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/10/2006 4:01:55 PM Central Standard Time,
samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com writes:
I don't think they're showing the same three
documentaries tonight.  I thought the professor said
that there were another 3 or 4 to be viewed wednesday
night.

However, I may be confused....it's happened before....
Actually, you are correct.  The only showing was last night unfortunately.
The documentaries showing tonight are from the other students.  The flyer that
was handed out last night contained the listings of what was showing yesterday
and today.  But, there is one tonight that looks interesting because it talks
about bellydancing.  I'd love to see it, but I just don't have the time.

On a better note, a group of us "bombarded" Joe (Thought not literally) about
making copies to sell to us.  He said he will take that into thought, but
first he is talking to a gentleman from OETA who is possibly interested in
putting his documentary on the air!  There are not guarantees as of right now, but
the guy did say he was interested in looking at it.  So keep your fingers
crossed for him!  He did a spectacular job at capturing the SCA spirit!

Yours in the Dream
Ailis Mareoun Haddock