[Namron] Loaner garb

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 08:35:31 PDT 2006

Lucrezia, Beloved of Niccu the Heartless is a
professional seamstress and does alot of work for
Skorrgardr.  She's on list sometimes too.

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:

> GREAT list, Mahleah. I will definitely put this
> down.
>
>    I might add that Lady Brenna of Weisenfeurer
> helped me make the  garb I had for Beltaine.  She is
> fairly new at sewing, but she did  help me get it
> made in time for the event.
>
>   Namron has wonderful resources!  I wonder who in
> Skorrgardr does  all the wonderful belly dancing
> costumes, etc.  They are always so  beautiful.
> Someone want to confess to thier talents there as
> well??
>
>   Lady Isobel
>
> Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:
> Isobel,
>       Just off the top of my head here   is a list
> of people who are known for sewing in the barony and
> their areas of   interest or expertise. Please
> remember, these are only the things I know that
> they do. Each and everyone probably will say, I can
> do X why didn't she include   that, well part of
> what this e-mail is for is to joggle them to say,
> "Hey, I do   X as well." If I forget anyone, it's
> simply that I just didn't think of them   right off
> the bat, you'll have to forgive my brain that just
> woke up after a   night shift. Those of you that I
> leave out, PLEASE, pipe up and tell us what you
> do.
>
>   Baroness Gwyneth--Italian Ren, early period
> anything, gentlemen's Tudor/Elizabethan,banners,
> crosstitch,   embroidery
>   She sews for a living and her rates are extremely
>  reasonable
>
>   Etienett--German ren, basic anything,   banners
>   She has done commission work in the past and again
>   her rates are very reasonable
>
>   Meraud--Early Irish, basic tunics, children's
> clothing, PAVILIONS,banners
>   She has helped several people in the past, don't
> know if she charges or barters or etc.
>
>   Alix--Byzantine, embroidery, basic   clothing
>   Unsure if she is currently taking   commissions
>
>   Stacia--Early Norse, embroidery
>   Unsure if she is currently taking   commissions
>
>   Marguerite--Italian Ren, teaches beginning sewing,
>   embroidery, crosstitch
>   Again, not sure if or what she charges or
> barters
>
>   Anya--Elizabethan (male and female), Italian Ren,
>  some German, hats, underpinnings
>   She has been known to take commissions in the
> past,   unsure of rates
>
>   Maleah--Middle Eastern, Italian Ren, Tudor and
> Elizabethan, children's clothing, crosstitch, basic
> embroidery, beading,   crochet, knitting
>   Not actively taking commissions for sewing at this
>   time except for small projects but willing to
> teach
>
>   I know I have not covered everything. So, come on
>  folks, pipe up and let our newcomers know what you
> are willing to share, teach   or make
>
>   Maleah
>

> Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
> Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
> Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis,
> Kingdom of Ansteorra

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>