[Namron] Loaner garb

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 12:31:57 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone,
I have been busy with a couple of weddings and some
minor health issues for myself and major for my Dad.
(He just went through radiation therapy for cancer of
the throat but they didn't get it all and he goes in
for another operation and another complete round of
radiation) The next wedding and prom should be over by
the end of the month and I will be free once again to
sew or teach.
I will be teaching a class that I myself took at last
Estrella this June at my house in Shawnee.
 "How to Make a Persian Outfit in a Weekend."
I also will be teaching 10 yard skirts, veils and
Tribal Belts soon.
I know it is a little far for those who live in and
around Norman but I have a Studio in my house that has
a table that can fit at least 4 machines very
comfortable, extra tables for more machines, a cutting
table, extra seating and lights for hand sewers or
embroidery, and all the tools for pattern making...and
I don't have to rent it ;-> Kids are welcome. We have
TVs, a kids computer etc...and the place comes with a
kitchen ;-> We could potluck it etc.
For those who don't know, this is what I got my degree
in and I have taught college level design, pattern
making and sewing classes.
**Plus if you have a project that you want to work on
and you can't come to sewing night then you are
welcome to come during the week. Yes...I sew alllll
the
time ;-> making stuff to sell and I give private
lessons. The catch is that you have to come to me...or
I can be bribed ;->
Anyway, I am off to the park for Regional...hope to
see you all there.
Lucrezia...Beloved of Nicu the Heartless
P.S. Samarrah shouldn't sell herself short. From what
I have seen of her new work, she is getting to be a
wonderful sempstress. She impress me.