[Namron] wild blackberries

scott melton darius67 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 14 09:39:01 PDT 2006

greetings,
        ive got permission to go pick wild black berries on a 80 acre piece of land. I would like to take a few people with me. If you would like to come i need a time that would be best for you. I will put together a list and what ever time is best for the most people at once, and get back to let you know. so start sending me times and your name please. put a couple of diff dates and times so i can get a good idea of numbers and dates. i plan at least 2 trips.
                                            darius