[Namron] Beltane Thank You

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 00:41:49 PDT 2006

To these people I owe a world of thank you's:
Stacy for bringing food for the royals breakfast even though she did
not get to stay.
Susan and Scott for jumping in and running a last minute tavern with
some of the best food I have ever had.
Mary Peacock who hasn't played for almost six to seven years jumped in
there and help Vanessa run the games.
To Shadow who hasn't played in about as many years and came out to
help me.
To Addie and Jon, Tracy and Terry than you for the set up and take
down.
But most of all to my darling daughter Vanessa and her husband Chris.
She ran the games when I had to take a nap because I was to wore out
to move any more from the after effect of surgery, and her husband watching the kids so she could run the games.
  I know there were many more that helped and I would like to say thank you to all I have not mentioned by name.
I love you all THANK YOU
Kathryn

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn