[Namron] Loaner garb

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 10:25:17 PDT 2006

There's a lot of celebration for graduation here. This
friday is the awards assembly in the morning (billy's
up for a few scholarships that will be announced that
monring if he gets them) and the Senior Assembly that
afternoon.  We have bacclaureate this sunday afternoon
at 6 p.m. in the auditorium at the HS. and graduation
is 7 p.m. on friday the 26th.

Also, Fayidah has all my fabric back from Isabeaux and
I told her she could get it to you and then between
the two of us we'd get it taken care of.  I think Dani
was going to be coming out for Sam soon anyways and
she said she's willing to be the courier.

Why, oh WHY are you still dizzy?????What is going
on!???

--- Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Would absolutely loooove to come to
> graduation...when,
> where etc. You let me know and I will be there with
> bells on and more than likely Samantha in tow
> ;->...my
> Sami. I am sure she wants to go but hasn't got
> around
> to asking me for a ride..lol.
> Vertigo seems to be hanging on a little but only
> when
> I lay my head back too fast..sssoooo I don't do that
> ;->
> Lady Lucrezia...beloved of Lord Nico the
> Heartless...
> aka Jennifer Cinocco
>
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 4
> > Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 05:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: Samarrah bint Annaan
> > <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Namron] Loaner garb
> > To: Barony of Namron <namron at ansteorra.org>
> <20060515125352.20011.qmail at web53406.mail.yahoo.com>
> >
> > flattery will get you SOOOO far!  lol
> >
> > By the way, I still have your cloak and will get
> it
> > back to you as soon as I can...are you coming for
> > graduation next week?
> >
> > --- Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> > > I have been busy with a couple of weddings and
> > some
> > > minor health issues for myself and major for my
> > Dad.
> > > (He just went through radiation therapy for
> cancer
> > > of
> > > the throat but they didn't get it all and he
> goes
> > in
> > > for another operation and another complete round
> > of
> > > radiation) The next wedding and prom should be
> > over
> > > by
> > > the end of the month and I will be free once
> again
> > > sew or teach.
> > > I will be teaching a class that I myself took at
> > > last
> > > Estrella this June at my house in Shawnee.
> > >  "How to Make a Persian Outfit in a Weekend."
> > > I also will be teaching 10 yard skirts, veils
> and
> > > Tribal Belts soon.
> > > I know it is a little far for those who live in
> > and
> > > around Norman but I have a Studio in my house
> that
> > > has
> > > a table that can fit at least 4 machines very
> > > comfortable, extra tables for more machines, a
> > > cutting
> > > table, extra seating and lights for hand sewers
> or
> > > embroidery, and all the tools for pattern
> > > making...and
> > > I don't have to rent it ;-> Kids are welcome. We
> > > have
> > > TVs, a kids computer etc...and the place comes
> > with
> [...]

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>