[Namron] New List

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:55:08 PDT 2006

Yeah...

  I got the message about the server not too long ago. I understood then.

  Celeste

Annais de Montgomerie <maleahladywait at yahoo.com> wrote:
  As I understand it, the server was changed to a new
ISP. This required everyone to get signed back up to
the lists as they were before the ISP changed.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Annais

--- Tausha Walker wrote:

> Is this to be the new e-list?
>
> In Service I remain,
> H L Celeste Alinor Courtenay de Montmorency
> mka Tausha Walker

Hugs,

Annais

.....random thought......
Carol Channing doing Ethel Merman doing Gilbert and Sullivan doing Simon doing Garfunkel
...now playing at the adult movies

....did you go straight to claymation with soundtrack?....