[Namron] free basketball goal at Willy and Agnese house

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 17:54:39 PDT 2006

If you haven't had anybody who has spoken for it, I may want to get it  and post it on/near the garage door for Dean.  Let me know.   His birthday was yesterday and I haven't gotten him anything yet.

  Lady Isobel/Melody

Susan Adkins <susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  In our backyard is a basketball goal mounted on a wood pole STILL in the ground.
  The goal can be remounted on either another pole or a garage/wall/etc.
         MUST TAKE BOTH THE POLE AND THE GOAL.
 Please make this gone ASAP

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra