[Namron] Populace meeting notes

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 12:02:04 PDT 2006

Thank you, Annais for doing this.  I can't get to many
meetings because fo my work schedule, so I apprecite
the notes.

Etienett

--- Annais de Montgomerie <maleahladywait at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> The application for next year's Beltane steward
> closes
> at the 2nd populace meeting next month.
>
> There is a new knight marshall for Namron-Ld
> Terrance
>
> The new treasurer is Lord Duncan MacGregor.
>
> As a courtesy, the following is a brief run down of
> the happenings at tonight's pop meeting.  If I left
> anything out, it's because I couldn't hear or
> couldn't
> type that fast.
>
> I did a brief spell check before posting.. any other
> errors are my own.
>
> Annais
>

> The applications for Herald will close at the end of
> pop tonight.
>
> Lord Thomas, Seneschal, gave brief multimedia
> presentation for the Namron website.  This covered
> the
> horde of GP mediums that were purchased awhile back.
>
> These pictures will be on the Namron website by
> tomorrow 5/17/06.
>
> Sheik Abdull was called forward by Her Excellency.
> She said that there was a long tradition in Nmaron
> that someone keeps the negatives, usually Adbull,
> Her
> Excellency presented him with the negatives (a DVD)
> of
> the documentary that was done on Namron.
>
> Beltane Steward report-Lady Kathryn said it went
> smooothly.  she is not aware of the final numbers,
> and
> she knows of no incidences.
>
> His Excellency-thank you very much, was a fun event.
>
> Crown saw many happy faces.  And not many passed out
> faces, that was the important part.
>
> Her Excellency- thank you tho the inn of the weeping
> unicorn did a great job.  And made Namron look good.
>
> Protectorate steward-Lady Danielle-has a list of 94
> different jobs that she needs filled.  There is
> something for everyone.  If you have questions about
> the jobs, she has job descriptions for you to read.
> They will be available until all the jobs are
> filled.
>
> Other than that, things are going well.  Some side
> discussion on work days that are needed; repacment
> of
> list ropes, etc.  Read your Plume, read your list,
> call Their Excellencies, call the event steward for
> more info on work days.,
>
> Hospitiler-Lady Danielle-announced Aidair's birth.
> The baby is doing well, and the parents (Syr Owen
> and
> Lady Genevria) are happy and proud.
>
> New Knight's Marshall-Lord Terrance-fighter practice
> will continue to happen, bards are welcome.  He went
> on to say that after a day of hard fighting, he
> needs
> the bards to remind him what it's all about.  There
> will be a fighter practice at 2pm on Sunday.
>
> Lord Thomas announced that scroll painting at Thomas
> and Anya's house is every non-pop Wednesday's.  The
> thing that needs to be done right now are
> Protectorate
> [...]

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)