[Namron] Medieval Fair questions

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Thu May 25 03:53:18 PDT 2006

Thanks everyone

I'll wait to contact.  Mostly, I think the thing that is foremost on the
teachers mind is how much vendor space will run.  If its too much then
nothing else will matter.

Best
Sæmundr

On 5/24/06, margaret <m.p.decker at att.net> wrote:

> To all
>
> Does anyone have contact information for those that run Med Faire.  I've
> been contacted one of my sons teachers and she is wanting to rent space at
> next years Med Faire but she is having trouble getting answers to some
> basic
> questions.  ie How much does space cost, are there any cheap pavillion
> options, etc.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Sæmundr
>
> If you want straight answers, wait until June first before contacting her.
> At this point she is exhausted.
> Margarite

Luke 22:  (46)"Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so
that you will not fall into temptation."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo