[Namron] Beltane Gate

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 20:04:30 PDT 2006

In this case Radei, both sides have a point. Personally, I would like to know for sure who I'm working with, so posting the info would be a plus, but not a requirement. There's only one person that will be attending the event that I can't work with, and they're not working my shift, so I don't really "need" to know the rest of the "work" schedule.

  On the other hand, everyone who's volunteered for Gate has been emailed privately, and there's no real "need" to post the information to the general public.

  I know the communication thing is a pet peeve of yours, and I also get irritated with some lack of communication at times, but none of us are perfect... and the past two times you've kicked the cauldron about the email (that I've noticed) it's really been unneccessary. It makes it more difficult on my part to defend your stance on the issue.

  Please bear in mind that I am not angry with you, but please don't kick the cauldron unless there's a problem with the communication specifically related to you, and even in that case, please try to keep it off the main list?  Please feel free to email me privately if you wish to discuss this in more detail.

  In Service,

  Admiral Duncan MacNamara
  Commander of the HMS Iron Lotus

Radei Drchevich <radei at moscowmail.com> wrote:
    May I ask a serious question.  Why does everyone make communication so difficult?  Why not use the media available to thier fullest?