[Namron] Preliminary load of Phred / Beltane

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu May 4 15:51:10 PDT 2006

Brad Stanley wrote:

> Annabelle, Anghus, Wolfgang, and myself are doing a preliminary run
> from Phred to site starting around 2:00 pm today.  We hope to get a
> majority of the supplies to site early (thanks Kathrynn for clearing
> this with the site owner).

Replying to myself, but we were able to get almost everything out to
site today.  We do need a volunteer to haul out the large caber
(approximately 12-13 feet long) as it won't fit into any of our current
vehicles (a pickup truck would be perfect.  We also need transportation
for the boats (possibly in the same pickup truck).  If you can haul
these items, please let me know.

--
---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear