[Namron] Last reminder

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 10:29:27 PDT 2006

Last reminder for my walk america donations. My walk is May 20 so its time to wrap things up. If any of you were thinking of making donations now is the time! Remember to at least check out my link so you can see pictures of Maleah and Ulf's twin grand daughters, as their mother I am of course walking in honor of them and in memory of my nephew Gabriel was lost in  June 2004.  The link is:

  www.walkamerica.org/LoriJRichards

  Thank you all in advance

 Lori