[Namron] Namron Fighter Practice / Baronial Family Day

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 05:58:00 PDT 2006

Sounds good to me too.  I don't think that I'm going anywhere since gas prices are so high.

      I believe we're supposed to have all of the GP medium liners out this Sunday to take more detailed pictures and decide for sure which 4 we're keeping, and which one we're donating to Skorragardr.  The remaining 4 are to be put up for sealed bid auction, which is why we want more pictures.

  Pot luck for lunch and/or snacks sounds good to me.  I have several tables I can bring if needed to put things on/cook on.

  Annabelle

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )