[Namron] The Barony has a new member

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 21:00:06 PDT 2006

Official claim them hu.. I thinks its just Her Excellencies way of getting extra baby time in.. lol Congrats Dags and Owen!! Another baby... Smiles everyone!!
  Ldy Susannah

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:
  Agnese wrote:
> Syr Owen and Lady Dagmar have a new baby boy
>
> Adair Alexender Jackson 5.2 lbs was today at 3pm.

Huzzah! Welcome to the world, Adair! Sorry you are part Welsh. And
congratulations, Owen and Genevria!

Which reminds me... I know what we forgot at Beltane. Her Excellency
and I forgot to have all the new babies brought out in Court for their
parents to official claim them (and to show them off.) It's a custom
we've got going that I really like, so please remind us next Beltane and
we can get Adair up there, too.

Baron Ulf