[Namron] Loaner garb

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 06:07:17 PDT 2006

Would absolutely loooove to come to graduation...when,
where etc. You let me know and I will be there with
bells on and more than likely Samantha in tow ;->...my
Sami. I am sure she wants to go but hasn't got around
to asking me for a ride..lol.
Vertigo seems to be hanging on a little but only when
I lay my head back too fast..sssoooo I don't do that
;->
Lady Lucrezia...beloved of Lord Nico the Heartless...
aka Jennifer Cinocco