[Namron] Populace meeting notes

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed May 17 22:08:44 PDT 2006

Aye they ran out at 200. I made and gave 250 adult site tokens. Drilling
a hole is what I had suggested. I just wondered it anyone found the
other 50.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead