[Namron] Reminder Viking Slat bed class

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu May 18 14:09:56 PDT 2006

Certainly, the bed is simple in design but we have added a few things to
make it more sturdy and easier for one person to put together. Email me
offlist so I can get your email address this emil program doesn’t record
second party email address's.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead