[Namron] Reminder Viking Slat bed class

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu May 18 15:53:35 PDT 2006

Ok from my understanding this bed was used early to late period. It is
easily broken down and portable. That’s why we are making them. We made
my wife's and will be making a canopy for it in the next week. We did
modify the design to make it easier though.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead