[Namron] ISO... Lord Taigh (sp?)

sonya naylor firemaidyn at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 18:26:06 PST 2006

Gentle Persons of Namron,

  Please excuse my interuption, I am in search of Lord Taigh, perhaps I am misspelling this name, my apologies for my dreadful spelling and general lack of eloquence...

  May I humbly request that you contact me privately... or for those who may be able to reach him - would you be so kind as to have him contact my privately... for the purpose of a personal message I am to impart on behalf of Lord Gunnar.

                                                  In Service to the Dream,
                                                  Sybil Gunnarsdottir