[Namron] Call to Arms (AKA Parade & Public Relations)

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 13:40:04 PST 2006

Greetings!!!

The Canton of Skorragardr will be taking part in the Vet Day Parade Saturday Nov 11, 2006.

  We are in need of fighters in armor (light and heavy) to do some demoing. ( I think just at the Judge station)

  We would also enjoy the company of any non fighters :) There will be a gathering at the end of the parade route and a perfect time to meet new SCA people!!

  Float construction will be on Friday Nov 10.

  For Directions and information please contact me at sirensong13 at yahoo.com

  Thank you

  Siobhan

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.